This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Bluetooth - Other

How to use CSR Harmony Stack with IntheHand.net.Bluetooth

first post: mohitkhanna wrote: When I am creating a client or server I am receiving error platform...

BLUETOOTH NOT VISIBLE

first post: lp_ wrote: After pairing and get the data flow link, step to exchange informat...

Checking bluetooth disconnection

first post: cassiobasile wrote: Hi, I'm trying to find a way to raise an event when the bluetooth...

Pairing bluetooth thermal printer in windows CE and fX2.0

first post: dgalvani wrote: Hi all, I'm newbie with Bluetooth and I'm going to discover info...

Write and Read data in one connection

first post: dconcilio wrote: I'm trying to create a desktop application that can connet by bluet...

Referencing InheHand.Net.Personal from Blend for Visual Studio

first post: msincro wrote: Hi, I'm trying to write a WPF bluetooth application using Blend fo...

BlueZ Struct Padding

first post: BrookP wrote: I've been working on getting mono to talk to my pebble watch from t...

Bluetooth in Linux with Bluez and Mono

first post: RoryPFM wrote: Hi, I've been using 32feet in windows for about a year, and am loo...

latest post: berkaymutlu wrote: I am having the same issue, I could solved System.DllNotFoundExcept...

Read attribute value

first post: kostakisppfts wrote: Hi. I am trying to read a device's attribute value by using 32feet ...

Bluetooth headset button to answer a call in lync client

first post: Terrabit wrote: I want capture the event if the answer button on a headset is press...

latest post: screamitus wrote: I know this is an old post but I would like to do the same thing. I...