BLUETOOTH NOT VISIBLE

Topics: Bluetooth - Microsoft, Bluetooth - Other
Apr 28, 2016 at 7:41 PM
After pairing and get the data flow link, step to exchange information. By repeating this process + - ten times is returned an exception that the connection / socket has been lost, then remove the pairing and repeat the process of pairing / connection, to try again to pair the Bluetooth target is not found ... I tried to disable and enable the module in device manager -> radio bluetooth -> in my case "Generic bluetooth adapter" but without success ... so I tried to uninstall the driver and install again and again found the target bluetooth.

This happens in both USB ADAPTER BT and BT ADAPTER integrated into the notebook. Working in C # .NET platform and to control bluetooths adapters use the InTheHand.NET.Bluetooth library, stack mswin (I think) and the target would be a RN-42 module.

Also repeat this process in the ANDROID platform and works perfectly, there is no problem.

The issue is not the code but bluetooth not find anyone else, do the pairing directly by Windows: Device and Printer> Add Device. The code only gets the connection link to work flow:

ep = new BluetoothEndPoint(ClientDeviceInfo.DeviceAddres, BluetoothService.SerialPort); bluetoothClient.Connect(ep); mStream = bluetoothClient.GetStream();

The question would be why the bluetooth not find anyone else after using and why windows loses the connection link with time?