This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Bluetooth - Microsoft

What i need for RFCOMM connection to a Remote device?

first post: Skybeat wrote: Hi all, hope you can help me. I hafe a Remote device (Motorola R...

latest post: Skybeat wrote: **ssunder wrote:** > Hi Nico, > > I have the exact same requiremen...

.NET Standard

first post: Skelander wrote: it would be great if 32feet could be released to support .Net stand...

RFCOMM/SDP between 2 computers

first post: gtlse wrote: Hi all, Is it possible to use 32feet to establish a serial blueto...

could i start a project with 6LoWPAN(which need bluetooth 4.2) using 32feet?

first post: tyskin wrote: the Microsoft said that Win10 can't support bluetooth 4.2 in their ...

Struggling with pairing/connecting headset on handheld (winCE)

first post: ADTKE wrote: Hello all, I'm struggling with pairing a Bluetooth headset and se...

Win CE 7 OS, Microsoft BT stack, Bluetooth 2.1, Authentication Call back to support Automatically accept the pairing.

first post: Karthik1988 wrote: Hi everyone, I am intending to connect a Scanner (without display/...

Pairing Issue while upgrading the bluetooth stack 1.2 to 4.1?

first post: veerabhadra056 wrote: Hi , I have upgraded PC windows Bluetooth stack(BT) from 1.2 to 4....

BLUETOOTH NOT VISIBLE

first post: lp_ wrote: After pairing and get the data flow link, step to exchange informat...

Checking bluetooth disconnection

first post: cassiobasile wrote: Hi, I'm trying to find a way to raise an event when the bluetooth...

Windows 8.1 (64bit) drops RX Netstream

first post: corby10 wrote: This is a WPF application. I have a BluetoothClient connected to ...

latest post: corby10 wrote: Solved. Lenovo uses crap radios :\

answered by: corby10 wrote: Solved. Lenovo uses crap radios :\