Discussions under Bluetooth - Widcomm/Broadcom

PAIR FAILS WITH TOSHIBA EP4DL - GH30

first post: dgalvani wrote: Hi all, I'm newbie with Bluetooth and I'm going to discover info ...

JustWorks connecting

first post: etechrnd wrote: I need to connect to a device that uses a PAN1026 Bluetooth module ...

32feet library application doesn't work on Windows XP, why?

first post: SergeyTTT wrote: I've written an application using 32feet library. It works on Windo...

“Incompatible Address” creating BluetoothListener

first post: cgraham wrote: I've posted this on StackOverflow but thought here might be worthwh...

Bluetooth headset button to answer a call in lync client

first post: Terrabit wrote: I want capture the event if the answer button on a headset is press...

latest post: screamitus wrote: I know this is an old post but I would like to do the same thing. I...

Widcomm Stack Compact Framwork

first post: heudebert wrote: Hi, I need to devellop an app on an HTC HD2 (WM 6.5) but the Bluet...

answered by: heudebert wrote: Hi, I need to devellop an app on an HTC HD2 (WM 6.5) but the Bluet...

Pairing two Blluetooth Dongle

first post: heudebert wrote: Hy, I have to pair two PC, with two USB dongle, but one of the co...

Cannot force use of Broadcom stack

first post: MonkeyTennis wrote: Hi I am trying to get the RSSI of paired devices and want to use ...

latest post: Diomex_CB wrote: OK... this was faster than expected ;-) You have to switch you app...

Bluetooth Incomming Call events [MS,Widcomm /Broadcom]

first post: salik_myst wrote: Hi, I am trying to develop an application which could be used to ...

latest post: nileshbhd5 wrote: Hi did you find the answer? as i am stuck in similar issue

Usee laptop & Mic and speaker for calling functionlity

first post: nileshbhd5 wrote: We are using 32feet.net library for connecting with bluetooth mobil...