This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Bluetooth - Stonestreet

Bluetooth headset button to answer a call in lync client

first post: Terrabit wrote: I want capture the event if the answer button on a headset is press...

latest post: screamitus wrote: I know this is an old post but I would like to do the same thing. I...

Usee laptop & Mic and speaker for calling functionlity

first post: nileshbhd5 wrote: We are using 32feet.net library for connecting with bluetooth mobil...

Tries to call StoneStreetOne stack when not present

first post: displaced wrote: Hi, I'm running the latest InTheHand bluetooth code on a Motorola...

latest post: alanjmcf wrote: Are you seeing these because you are running in the debugger with '...

How to set sniffer mode on usb bluetooth?

first post: fensefernando wrote: Hi! I'm using HCI sniffer tools on Linux, hcidump. It is possi...

latest post: alanjmcf wrote: No we're just a nice interface to the APIs for the various Bluetoot...

CE7 Motorola WT41N0

first post: sandrag wrote: I have an application running on CE5, Motorola WT4090 (Stonestreet ...

Adding, enabling virtual COM and removing BT device on Win7

first post: paoletta84 wrote: Hi there, first of all thank you for this incredible lib. I'm d...

latest post: paoletta84 wrote: I'm not sure, but I think so. It's just something you tell to th...

answered by: paoletta84 wrote: I solved the remove device's problem, using BluetoothSecurity.Remo...

How get list of paried bluetooth devices

first post: GanwarArun wrote: Is there a method that returns the list of paried bluetooth devices?

latest post: GanwarArun wrote: @Shonky Thank you !! , Can you please help me with one more probl...

USB 3.0 + HS Adapter

first post: sduong79 wrote: Hi, I have a Cirago BTA7300 (Motorola stack I think) and currentl...

lost connection after a connect

first post: mistergamer wrote: hello, when I connect to the bluetooth device, the pc disconnect a...

latest post: mistergamer wrote: no one have any idea please

How to Determine Bluetooth Serial Port

first post: workaholicme wrote: Hi, I have been testing out both 32feet.net and In the Hand as wa...

latest post: Alanjmcf wrote: What we know is on that documents page [Getting Virtual COM Port Na...