Discussions under OBEX

chat2Desktop c# with android bluetoothchat

first post: Marckov85 wrote: hello, Any one who could help is much appreciated. I managed to...

Cannot connect to the OBEX server

first post: MrZoidberg wrote: I'm developing a desktop app that should talk to a embedded device ...

How to cancel sending file?

first post: elsiete7moon wrote: Hi im using this code for sending a file with Obex: Uri uri = new ...

Send Files Without pairing using Obex - Is it Possible?

first post: mjviru31944444 wrote: Hi I want to send files to mobile device without pairing using O...

Receive files via Obex on Embedded 6.5 Professional

first post: vincentsillifant wrote: Hi, I've been using 32feet and it's been working great! Working o...

latest post: vincentsillifant wrote: After changing the registry setting, I needed to reboot the device....

answered by: vincentsillifant wrote: After changing the registry setting, I needed to reboot the device....

Receiving files via Bluetooth

first post: andybuddy wrote: Hi all, can anyone guide me how to receive files using Bluetooth? I...

Bluetooth File tranfer / Obex

first post: GanwarArun wrote: Can i send a "db" file over bluetooth using FTP or obex push ?

Issues with StoneStreetOne stack on Motorola MC3190Z

first post: enantiomer2000 wrote: I am having problems running the Sample ObexPushApplication on the ...

latest post: enantiomer2000 wrote: Don't worry about replying back to this. This roadblock took to lo...

Get a phone book from a phone

first post: oleg533 wrote: Hi, I'm trying to get a phone book from a phone. The code looks li...

Bluetoothlistener, How to get File name and Data and save

first post: phani564 wrote: Hi, Iam using following code to listen to the devices and getting d...