Issues with StoneStreetOne stack on Motorola MC3190Z

Topics: Bluetooth - BlueSoliel, Bluetooth - Microsoft, OBEX
Aug 30, 2013 at 6:43 PM
I am having problems running the Sample ObexPushApplication on the MC3190Z. This is strange because I had no problems with the MC3090Z.

It gets to the point of the code where it tries to make the request:
ObexWebResponse response = (ObexWebResponse)request.GetResponse();

It waits on that for about 5 minutes or so and then finally returns:
WebException: Connect Failed
NoResultCodeWidcommSocketException - "; PortCONNECT_ERR=ConnectionTimeout"
ErrorCode - 10060

Stack Trace is:
" at InTheHand.Net.AsyncResultNoResult.EndInvoke()\r\n at InTheHand.Net.Bluetooth.Factory.CommonRfcommStream.EndConnect(IAsyncResult ar)\r\n at InTheHand.Net.Bluetooth.Factory.BluetoothRfcommStreamConnector.ConnEndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)\r\n at InTheHand.Net.Bluetooth.Factory.BluetoothConnector.Connect_ConnCallback(IAsyncResult ar)\r\n at InTheHand.Net.AsyncResultNoResult.CallbackRunner(Object state)\r\n at System.Threading.ThreadPool.WorkItem.doWork(Object o)\r\n at System.Threading.Timer.ring()\r\n"

BlueToothRadio.PrimaryRadio is:
HciRevision 21538 int
HciVersion v2_1wEdr InTheHand.Net.Bluetooth.HciVersion
LmpSubversion 16910 int
LmpVersion v2_1wEdr InTheHand.Net.Bluetooth.LmpVersion
LocalAddress {4083DE4FB9C3} InTheHand.Net.BluetoothAddress
m_impl InTheHand.Net.Bluetooth.StonestreetOne.BluetopiaRadio
m_publicFactory InTheHand.Net.Bluetooth.BluetoothPublicFactory
Manufacturer Broadcom InTheHand.Net.Bluetooth.Manufacturer
Mode PowerOff InTheHand.Net.Bluetooth.RadioMode
Name "BCM2046B1 Motorola UART Class 2" string

This is a dual stack device and I have tried switching between the Microsoft and Bluetopia stack with no difference.

The device is paired my my computer and using the BTExplorer, I can connect via the File Transfer option and put a file on my computer. Could it be that the reason it isn't working with 32feet is because of the hardware?

Any help is appreciated.
Sep 9, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Don't worry about replying back to this. This roadblock took to long so we just decided to use sockets instead.